Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to my bloG

This is my blog. I don't necessarily take the time to ever blog, so this would be my first attempt in trying to care about blogging. I hope you enjoy my blog, no matter how horrid it may be. Oh and just in case i get some serious bloggers on my blog....good luck.


These are some lynx:










Here are some links:


I like to use google alot. I usually use google to find the pictures that I need or find a website so I don't get bored while surfing the internet.


I am going to create a website that will be found here. This website will consist of all of the accomplishments that I have done over the course of my life. This will pretty much be my online resume for the future employers that i might tell "this is my website" to.

Here are some fellow bloggers:


Jamie
Mike
Sarah
Ian
TJ
Kendall
Billy
Russell
David

1 comment: